BALTIMORE — Barcoding, Inc has announced the speaker lineup for its Executive Forum Encore event. Scheduled for Thursday, Nov. 16 at Hamburger University at McDonald’s Campus in Oak Brook, Illinois, the full-day supply chain event provides attendees with the opportunity to hear supply chain, automated data capture, and enterprise mobile technology experts share insights, best practices and proven strategies, as well as network with other supply chain professionals.
After a keynote address from Rich Berner, president of International & Acute Business, AllScripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (Allscripts), the following Barcoding executives, partners and clients will take the spotlight:
• Archana Khetan, VP Product Management, Zebra Technologies, presents “Enterprise Asset Intelligence”
• Lyle Sprinkle, marketing integration leader, Intelligrated (Honeywell), presents “Augmented and Virtual Reality”
• David Rush, senior product manager, Cradlepoint, presents “5G Today vs. 5G Tomorrow: How it Affects Your Enterprise”
• Martin Jack, chief technology officer, Barcoding, Inc., presents “Windows End of Life and Moving to Android” with partner StayLinked
• Chase Sowden, supply chain architect, Six Sigma Black Belt, Barcoding, Inc., presents “Ideas for a More Efficient and Productive Warehouse “
• Peter Zalinski, product manager, Identification Solutions, Barcoding, Inc., presents “Label Automation and the Supply Chain: Meeting Global Standards”
• Tom O’Boyle, director of RFID, Barcoding, Inc., presents “Digitizing the Supply Chain; the Promise of IoT” with partner Impinj
Barcoding’s Executive Forum Encore event brings the company’s premier supply chain event experience to the Chicago area. The full-day conference is designed to provide #SupplyChainGeeks with the knowledge to succeed with mobile technology in the enterprise. In addition to Berner’s keynote, the event will provide thought leadership from leading area supply chain experts; networking opportunities; exclusive executive briefings; and a Solutions Showcase featuring the latest mobile computers, tablets, printers, software, analytics and much more.
Shane Snyder, president, Barcoding, Inc., said, “Each year, we bring together the most insightful thought leaders in the supply chain industry to share best practices and proven strategies at our Executive Forum in Baltimore, Maryland. Realizing the appeal of this event extends across the country and not everyone is able to travel to Baltimore, we developed our Encore event in the Chicago area. This year’s lineup will have something for everyone – from the latest in IoT and RFID to operating system (OS) migration and change management best practices. We hope our attendees gain actionable insights they can take back to their organizations and put to good use.”